Tuesday, January 24, 2017

New Design!

Hi everyone! Notice anything different?

I finally decided to modernize my blog and logged far too many hours with coding and hashing out bugs with my new design. But, now that it is finally complete, I am super happy with it and will keep it around for some time.

Major changes: New logo (and made a thumbnail version), single-column body with two-column footer, added social media widgets to header.



Minor changes: Text/font styles, colors, added 'Read More' tags, added 'Share' buttons

Setbacks: Still working on getting thumbnails to appear next to posts on the Home page. Still a few bugs to hash out with that.

Hope you like it as much as I do! I love the simplicity of it compared to my last layout, and the brightness of it.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment